Velvet sofas can add style and class to any room. They are also luxuriously soft. What more could you want? With so many colors, styles, and sizes to choose from, you can find a sofa that’s the perfect match for your living room.
But we have a confession to make: not all of these are velvet. Some of these are microfiber or microvelvet, but they have a similar look and feel to velvet and so they are a good choice for those who are budget conscious.
We’ve rounded up a collection of sofas and settees all under $1,500.
Click the links to see more sizes and colors.
- Plum & Bow Annette Sofa | $798.00
- Elton Settee | $679 – $1,019
- Emerald Marian Loveseat | $399.99
- Millbank Tufted Sofa Sleeper (Navy Velour) | $499.35
- Bliss Down-Filled Sofa | 3 sizes, $1,019 – $1,699
- Ava Velvet Tufted Sleeper Sofa | $749.00
- Nanette 82″ Velvet Sofa | $1,003.95
- Everyday Velvet Sofette | $799.00
- Rochester Sofa | 3 sizes, $849 – $1,359
- Murphy Sofas | 81″ $1,399.00 and 59″ $1,299.00
Violetta 68″ Velvet Loveseat | $690.95
- Midnight Blue Kendall Velvet Sofa | $549.99
- Rue Apartment Sofa | $999.00
- STOCKSUND | $699.00
- Dryden Apartment Sofa | $1,449.00
- Tamara 84″ Velvet Sofa in Navy | $1,343.95
- STOCKHOLM | $999.00
So that’s it! Tell us what you think in the comments below or subscribe.